Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall│My Favorite Season

Life must really be what you make of it.  
I didn't think that a Virginia fall could be beaten, with all the trees and beautiful fall colors everywhere...but Utah has proven that it can be just as beautiful with the mountains capped with early snow and the changing colors all around us.  It must be that we live on a beautiful street with mature trees.  The colors are so vibrant.  We have had beautiful weather, we enjoyed some rain and clear skies and autumn never ceases to amaze me.  It brings warm feelings to my heart...aside from the imminence of winter...


We went apple picking with playgroup. 
The good apples were pretty much gone but it was fun nonetheless.  
They had a pumpkin patch and we got our pumpkins there for cheap.  


It was a fun activity to do with the kids.  
I always love taking them to do something new and they don't seem to mind. 












******


On one of Scott's day's off, we headed to Cornbelly's. 
I've been hoping to find a place like Cox Farms in Virginia and this is the closest thing to it, here in Utah.  Although, I did miss the apple cider.  Our Cox Farms adventures HERE and HERE and HERE.  
Cornbelly's didn't have as many awesome slides as Cox Farms, but it had other fun stuff to make up for it.
...and really, it doesn't matter what we do or where it is, as long as we get to spend time together as a family, the 5 of us.   





Scott was having fun jumping!











We had a blast and Cornbelly's will definitely become a fall family tradition! 

1 comment:

Jani Jo said...

Ooooh, I just want to SQUEEZE those cute Jensen kids...they look so cuddly in their hats & fleece :) Cute!