#1 Scott can hold a conversation with anyone, even the rude check out lady at the grocery store!!! He always asks the check out person how their day is going and by the time we are done paying the person has a smile on their face! He is so charming and nice to people all the time! (But sometimes the next thing that I love about Scott comes in the way...)
#2 I love that Scott is so blunt!!! Sometimes a little bit too blunt!!! But he definitely wouldn't be the Scott we all know and love without that bluntness!!!!!:)#3 I love that Scott is such a goofball! He can make any akward situation light!!! He really doesn't take himself too seriously! He is always cracking jokes and most the time I think they are funny...other times...he just cracks himself up!!!!!:)
#4 He is such a hard worker!!! When it comes to work or studying, he seldom complaints about work!
#5 Scott is soooooooooooo positive!!! He always puts me at ease if I'm ever worried about stuff! His favorite line to tell me is: 'Everything is going to work out, don't worry' Everything always works out in the end, just like he always tells me! I know we are in trouble if Scott ever is the one worrying!!!:)
#6 I love that Scott is such a loving dad to Brielle and Braden! The kids love it when Scott comes home from work! They run to the door and give him hugs and kisses! He sits on the carpet and tickles them and is goofy with them!!! It is the best to watch them!
#7 I love that Scott is so intelligent and logical! If we ever have conversations and we are not agreeing he has a way of making his thought so logical that it completely makes sense to me and I end up agreeing with him!!!
#8 Scott is very compassionate! He would literally take off his coat and give it to someone else! He is always willing to serve and is an awesome home teacher!#9 I love that Scott is a good son to his parents! He is very loving with them and gives his mom and dad hugs all the time! I think it is so cute!!! (That is one of the things that attracted me to Scott when we were dating...how loving and polite he was with them!)
#10 I love that Scott is such an awesome husband! He is the sweetest man and he is always so loving! I truly feel blessed to have him as a husband! I couldn't have asked for a better man!!!!! I'm so happy that I can share my life forever with you babe!!! Thanks for always making me laugh and for all the good and interesting conversations we always have!!! Thank you for always working so hard for us! I am proud of you!!!! You are the best!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!










11 comments:
Happy Birthday Scott! I love the scrapbook pages, Denisse.
Happy Birthday!
Feliz Cumpleanios Scott! ya estas viejo... haha
Happy Birthday! I love all the pictures. So cute.
Happy Birthday Scott! We think you're pretty great too.
Happy Birthday Scott! And Denisse what a great tribute to him for his birthday!
Happy Birthday Scott! Cute pages and how do you make your title so dang cute? Fill me in...
Scott....We hope you had a good birthday! Even though you had to work. :( We couldn't ask for a better friend! We can't wait for you guys to come and to live a LOT closer. Thanks for everything. We love you!
Happy Birthday Scott! I did realize it was your birthday on the 31st, but I haven't been online since then. I hope it was a wonderful day!
What a great relationship you two have. Happy Birthday Scott!
Happy late Birthday Scott!! I hope it was a great one. It was so fun to read these things that Denisse had to say. I agree. You are a such a great guy. As I was reading this I realized how much you (Scott) remind me of my Brother Mike! He has many of the same character traits:positive, carries on conversation with anyone, and very compassionate. It was neat to read. Again, we hope that you had a great Birthday!
Post a Comment