Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cox Farms

Scott finished his surgery rotation last Friday and we headed to Cox Farms to celebrate! (Surgery is supposed to be one of the hardest rotations.)


Last year, Scott was so busy with school, he didn't make it to Cox Farms.  I've been talking and talking about it this whole time and we were all finally able to go with him. 

We had the BEST day. 


These big feet were so funny...


We honestly had non-stop fun from the moment we got there until the moment we left.  The weather was perfect, the kids were so happy to be with their daddy and I was beyond thrilled to have this fun day as a family.



There is so much to do in this place, so many cute little things for the kids to be entertained with.  Scott and I decided that one of the things we love most about this life is seeing our children have a fun and be happy.  



Braden made a few new friends and he had the time of his life playing with them in the hay.  Those big kids were so cute with him and he thought it was the coolest to be playing with the "big" kids.  



Brielle, as always, is completely unafraid of animals.  She will just go right in without any fear.  There was an area with goats and you could feed them...Brielle was doing her thing and all of a sudden one of the goats started chewing on her hair! She was so appalled that a goat would even think of doing something like that!!! We were all laughing and she could stop talking about it for the rest of the afternoon!


The kids rode on the tractors...


...even I did.



...and Scott thought this looked like fun.

Then came time to milk the cow! 


They all got into it.  



...and pump some water.


...and of course taking pictures by the pumpkins...what is it about those big orange pumpkins that make for such awesome pictures?


and then came some cheesy smiles...


Being silly.


I always hope that my kids will remember the fun times that we have together as a family.  


I can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

What a fun time!

RebeckerOnline said...

Cute pictures!

I just discovered that place this year and went twice - once with friends and once with John. Had fun both times, but the first time definitely feels most amazing because you are like - "wait, this exists just 10 miles from my house and I didn't even know it."

Love you all!