Denisse This is such a cute video! I laughed so hard. I love how his little tung goes in and out, what a cutie!! I'm still coming at the end of May to Rexburg and want to see you and your kiddos. I'm not bringing my kids, it would be too tough of a trip for them. but at least I'll be able to see you if you'll still be in town. Let me know. I have to show cory this video he'll like it!
Yay Braden! What a cutie pie! I think its so funny that he knows something's gotta go on with his tounge to roll those r's! You just have the stinkin' cutest kids!
4 comments:
Denisse
This is such a cute video! I laughed so hard. I love how his little tung goes in and out, what a cutie!!
I'm still coming at the end of May to Rexburg and want to see you and your kiddos. I'm not bringing my kids, it would be too tough of a trip for them. but at least I'll be able to see you if you'll still be in town. Let me know.
I have to show cory this video he'll like it!
Yay Braden! What a cutie pie! I think its so funny that he knows something's gotta go on with his tounge to roll those r's! You just have the stinkin' cutest kids!
Love that little boy!! He can roll his r's about as good as I can! :)
Soo cute! I think he's got it! What a smart, handsome boy!!
Post a Comment