This last Saturday, we headed to Baltimore, Maryland. We had such a fun time!!! I had heard of Baltimore before and since the movie Hairspray came out I've been wanting to go visit. It's about an hour drive from where we live. I have to say that Hairspray did such an amazing job at depicting the feeling that you get when you visit Baltimore! There was music and people dancing. Everyone was having a great time! We walked around the harbor, grabbed a bite to eat and enjoyed the fun atmosphere.

Here's my brother Kem, my sister Nya, Braden and my mom. It was such a beautiful day!


My brother Kemchu!

Carnival Cruise had this festival going on all day and when we got there this guy was singing. He was amazing and the songs were so groovy!!!:) You could't help but want to dance!

My mom and Brielle went down to dance! People were just dancing and having a fun time!

This is the USS Constellation. According to my internet research, she is the last existing American Civil War-era naval vessel and was one of the last sail-powered warships built by the US Navy. We didn't go inside, but the outside was cool and it was huge!

The whole fam, minus Scott...you guessed it!...he was studying! :(:(:(

That cool looking building (the closest one) is the Baltimore Aquarium. It is supposedly, one of the best aquariums in the nation. We are planning to go once Scott gets done with school! Can't wait!

It has been such a wonderful blessing to have my mom and my sister here in Virginia. I'm so grateful that we got to live close to each other this year. Brielle and Braden love their abuelita so much. She is such an amazing grandma! We are going to miss them deeply when they go back to Utah tomorrow. My sister will be starting school at Provo College and my mom will be moving with her...to keep her in the straight and narrow!!!:) We are going to miss them both!!!!!!:( Just thinking about saying goodbye tomorrow makes me want to cry!!!:(

We walked around the harbor and enjoyed the breeze!

My brother took these of Brielle while we were eating. He's always able to capture the moment!Brielle has such a fun and spunky personality!!!:)

I have to say, that Baltimore was amazing!!! There were soooooooooo many people but it was worth going and enjoy such a beautiful day together!
6 comments:
I'm glad that your family is there to keep you company while Scott's so busy. It looks like a fun day! I love your cute kids.
Man I need to move out to D.C. or at least come visit for a MONTH minimum. I want to go do all these fun things too. You have really enjoyed your families out there and that is wonderful! And you capture such great memories in your pictures.
What fun! You guys are having so many fun adventures while you're living out East! Way to make use of your time and means :)
Wow I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog! My old computer died so we got a new one and I'm slowly trying to get all my regular blogs back that I used to keep up with. Anyway, looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!! Spring is beautiful back east it looks like!! Not so much in AZ...lol...just ask Kem. We already hit 100 degrees in mid-April.
Wow! Baltimore looks amazing! What a fun trip:0 And so cool that your fam went along:)
What a fun day! You take such great pictures. It is so great that you live close to your family, and so many amazing places! I bet Scott is jealous that he has to go to school when you guys are all together site seeing.
Post a Comment