The Grand Canyon was amazing.
I wish I had more adjectives to describe how magnificent it really is.
Pictures don't quite do justice to what our human eyes were able to see.
It testified to me that there is a God.
We didn't quite realize what to expect when we got there.
I thought it would take 30 or 45 minutes at the most...we'd see it and head home...but it was a full day thing.
They have buses that take you to see the different views.
We were on the south rim of the canyon and it took us all day to make our way...we didn't even make it to the north rim or into the canyon.
I honestly think you could spend a week there to be able to fully experience it.
The precipices were pretty amazing and it is a long way down if you fall.
I was so nervous the whole time, watching every step the kids would take and telling them to slow down and not run. It was a bit stressful, to be honest.
They kept getting annoyed at my nervousness and kept rolling their eyes at me!
Including the 'big stinker' Scott!!!:)
But it was so amazing and I marvel that something this magnificent exists on this earth.
Scott making me nervous on purpose...I kept telling him not to get too close to edge.
But I do love this man so dearly! He is a hottie and handsome father of 3!
I love you Scottie.
We were there pretty much all day, enjoying the beautiful day and the beautiful views.
Poor Brookie was exhausted! We all were, really, we got up at 5 that day...Brooke was a trooper though and she sure brings so many smiles to our faces with her cuteness.
Brielle was being silly and I was terrified standing there so close to the edge of the abyss.
Braden was ready to call it a day!
The Grand Canyon is a must see for everyone! I'm glad we were able to experience it together as a family!
It was a perfect way to end our vacation.







2 comments:
I'm totally the one saying, "Be careful! Slow down! Watch out!" And Justin is the one saying, "They're fine. It's ok. It doesn't matter." I would definitely be feeling the stress you had. The pictures though are so beautiful! This is on my bucket list. :) I'm so glad you guys had so much fun.
Oh my word! We were going to be at the Grand Canyon at the beginning of November, but Hurricane Sandy hit and we didn't go out to my conference in Las Vegas. Looks fun!
You guys always make memories! (-:
Post a Comment