I threw a baby shower for my little sister, Nya a few weeks ago. She is due soon and we are all excited for the new arrival. She is having a baby girl.
She and her husband live in Provo. It is so nice to be close to them and my mom.
We had a good turn out and I'm so grateful to everyone that came. Baby showers are always so helpful and people are always so generous.
My mom made that blanket, we all thought it was so cute and soft.
I wish I would have taken more photos of everyone there, but this is all I was able to get.
Heather is always present in all of the important family occasions.
Thanks for your consistent support Heather! We appreciate it more than you know.
We had a successful evening and it was fun to see all the cute things she got.
Congrats Nya and Rob!
Can't wait to meet this little baby!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment