Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random Fun!

Scott has been working a lot lately and the kids hardly ever see him. They get so happy when Scott gets home from work, it's like a huge party at our house when he walks in the door...it is very cute. They want daddy to hold them and they just love him so much.

I love this picture for so many reasons...first of all, Brielle is on Scott bum and she was just chilling there...Braden is on top of Scott and is holding his phone...and Scott is loving life and all the attention he always gets from them!!!!

I am usually an enemy of messes like this...but the other day I made chocolate pudding and Braden had the time of his life making a mess of himself...sometimes you just gotta let them be messy!!!

This picture is totally random but I was looking through our family pictures from last year and I hadn't even noticed that we had this one...This is definitely NOT picture perfect, BUT it definitely depicts what our life is like sometimes...HA! HA! HA! Not so perfect...

8 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Your kids sound like mine when their daddy comes home. I like that family picture, I think it's cute!

Unknown said...

I actually think that family picture is so picture perfect, cause you see all our expressions and life looks so fun. Couldn't be more perfect of a moment to me. You all are such a cute family, I am so thankful for blogs and for all the things you post about.

Justin and Stacey said...

That last picture is priceless!! Your face is too funny. I love pictures that aren't posed and show off your true personality! You have such a cute family....seriously! So cute!! We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

That last picture is the best. That's real life. Yeah, it's nice to have the pictures where everyone is looking at the camera... but really, isn't this what we will remember anyhow? You guys are great! It's amazing to me how much these little people change in just a year! Soak it up.

Emily and Reese said...

I love this picture Dee. You can totally see what life is like in your family....fun!

brittanyandtravis said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! And I do have the recipe for the pancakes on the cooking blog and I think i put the link in the post. I believe it was some phrase in the beginning that should be highlighted or something...I'll have to make sure I did that!

The Heaton's said...

you have such a cute family. i love all the pictures! isn't it so great when daddy comes home! not only for the kids, but for the break it gives mommy. i always sing the song "i'm so glad when daddy comes home" to connor!

Nat said...

I love it all! What a darling family you guys are. We're sure glad we know you.