I was just looking at pictures of the kids when they were born and pictures in between and now... and it hit me how much they have changed! It's crazy to think that Brielle only weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces when she was born and now she weighs almost 25 pounds, still petite, but she was really so tiny when she was born. And Mr. Braden weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces and now he almost weighs as much as Brielle does and he's a year younger!!!! These children bring joy to my life! I can't imagine my life without them!!!!

February 2006

May 2006

August 2007

February 2007

August 2007

April 2008

April 2007

June 2007

October 2007

April 2008

February 2008
These two are the best of friends! Brielle is Braden's other mommy and Braden LOVES to tease Brielle! He takes her toys away from her and runs as fast as he can with a HUGE smile on his face!!! I love watching these two interact!!!
5 comments:
Dennise your kids are adorable! It is so crazy how much they change in a short amount of time. They are so cute and look like they have so much fun together!
So cute!! I can't get over it. I LOVE the picture of Brielle in her red dress when she was so little. Her big brown eyes are to die for!!!!! You really are so blessed with wonderful kids. I can't wait to play with them!!!!!
Hey guys! I saw your names on Justin and Stacey's blog so I just wanted to say hi. Your family looks great!
-Whitney
They are such beautiful children! I love the pictures. It is truly amazing how they change, and how much they bless your life. What would we do without our chidren, indeed?
Your kids are so preciously adorable! seriously I think they are sooo cute! Brielle is just turning into a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment